• Mass-loaded subchassis design
• Magnetically decoupled main platter
• Resonance-optimised alloy
• Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball
• Flywheel belt drive
• Motor control system with LC display
• Single-pivot tonearm
• High gloss metal surface
• Piano-lacquer chassis with magnetic decoupling
• Dust cover separately available
Signature 12 is a non-compromise highend turntable that celebrates “20-years of Pro-Ject Audio Systems”. A highly sophisticated concept combines the mass-loaded principle with subchassis. Magnetic feet decouple the chassis from surface, “Sorbothanepillows” and a magnetic-floating platter guarantees an absolute quiet running turntable. A “flywheel” belt drive system ensures vibration-free running. The new single-pivot tonearm is a genuine Pro-Ject design. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the choice of adequate counterweights, nearly all cartridges can be mounted.
Signature 12 is an audiophile marvel, that represents our championship in precision engineering and our deep love for music!